Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
ChickenPotato
Frozen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen

I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 pm

ill ask them on their forums, anyone know the website?
Back to top Go down
ChickenPotato

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:43 am

Hello,

I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! Derp2
Back to top Go down
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:03 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Barrelz

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:18 am

lmao, Ins0 did the suspicious move double headshotting two of the players 3 v 1 clutch. lmao they are begging for his demo Razz
Back to top Go down
ChickenPotato

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:21 am

I'm such a pro troll.

Can my name be a special colour, to signify that I am a pro troll?

I like purple. Or blue. Or red.
Back to top Go down
Ins0

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Barrelz wrote:
lmao, Ins0 did the suspicious move double headshotting two of the players 3 v 1 clutch. lmao they are begging for his demo Razz

Ikr... I was just mucking around, trying out a few crazy moves. I do some spas wall-jump and end up winning the clutch, with I think 4 head-shots :O Evil is blabbing on about me getting banned from EVERY Australian server, but he is such a bullshit artist, I mean, what admins are going to believe what he said without a demo behind it? I will dig up the demo and upload it here maybe, just to wipe the doubt from any people who are still skeptic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ins0

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:44 am

Here is is the demo for those who believe I hack Very Happy We were just mucking around and I was not even playing well but just about all of Dv and Evil thought that I was hacking. Their like "GIVE THE DEMO OR BANNED FOR EVER!". Cool story bru.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zu27lqbg4967m76
Back to top Go down
Crisis`

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Hello Im Crisis Leader of dV, I would love a scrim match soon, but atm our main prioaties are getting the site active and up, and sservers, But also we would like to scrim aod first because we have them on a waiting list. So if you like i will link you to the site twhen its up, and post a request. I will talk more about the scrim there.

Crisis`
Back to top Go down
Barrelz

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:12 am

whats dv's site
Back to top Go down
Crisis`

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:36 am

Currently in the process of being made.

HEY who changed my name colour Sad
Back to top Go down
ChickenPotato

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:58 am

You're not cool enough to be pink.

Sorry m8.

<3
Back to top Go down
Crisis`

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:54 am

Whites just too horrible and plain.
Back to top Go down
Stelios

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:13 pm

gtf over it seriously u only here really asking for a scrim so fk off
Back to top Go down
Crisis`

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Dude, Chill.
Wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what. No need for that kind of behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Stelios

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:14 pm

no need to ur spamming behaviour so seriously worry ab out ur own before spam shit on our forums
Back to top Go down
Crisis`

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:04 am

lol, it was 1 irrelevent sentance :O

Srsly take the carrot out of your arse and lighten up a little, the forum only just started.
Now i have a forum: http://dvisionclan.freeforums.org/index.php

You can request there.
Back to top Go down
Stelios

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:47 am

i dont have a carrot cause i can shit so maybe stop looking at your mum's arse and open ur eyes and deal with ur own clan
Back to top Go down
Crisis`

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:56 am

This thread is getting out of hand, well its just stelios, Stelios, immature and insecure, just need to read what you say you up tight ass hole.

Please /lock this.
Back to top Go down
Stelios

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:36 pm

immature wow and yet ik i would only be requesting a scrim and not posting a 1 paragraph about who you are and then posting on our applications

insecure while fgt you dont even know me in real life to say im insecure

thankyou for saying my name twice u must respect me

Crisis` wrote:
stelios, Stelios,

Back to top Go down
ChickenPotato

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:54 pm

I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! Hurr2

The rest of this topic is just pointless spam, so why can't I join in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!   I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I call a scrim with `dV.|!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1